Terms of service
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before registering as a member.
The Terms and Conditions define your rights and obligations when using the Service.
By clicking on the "I agree to the terms and conditions and register" button, you agree to all of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Article 1 (Membership)
- Member" refers to an individual who applies for membership upon agreeing to the Terms and Conditions in accordance with the procedures specified by the Company.
- Member information" refers to information regarding a member's attributes disclosed by the member to the Company, as well as information regarding the member's transaction history.
- The Terms and Conditions apply to all members and are to be followed during and after the registration process.
Article 2 (Registration)
1. membership qualifications
Customers who agree to the Terms and Conditions and apply for membership will be eligible for membership after completing the prescribed registration procedures. Membership registration procedures must be completed by the person who will become a member. Registration by a proxy is not permitted. The Company reserves the right to refuse membership applications from individuals whose memberships have been revoked in the past, or from other individuals whom the Company deems unsuitable.
2. enter membership information
When registering as a member, please read the entry precautions carefully and enter the required information accurately in the designated entry form. Special symbols, old Chinese characters, Roman numerals, etc. may not be used in the registration of member information. If any of these characters are registered, we will change them.
3. password management
- Passwords may only be used by the member and may not be transferred or lent to a third party.
- Members are responsible for managing their own passwords, including changing them regularly to prevent others from knowing them.
- Any statement of intent made to the Company using the password shall be deemed to be a statement of intent by the member himself/herself, and any payment, etc. arising therefrom shall be the responsibility of the member.
Article 3 (Modification)
- Members shall promptly notify the Company of any changes in their name, address, or any other information they have provided to the Company.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred due to failure to register a change. Please note that even if a change is registered, transactions that have already been processed before the change is registered will be conducted based on the information provided prior to the change.
Article 4 (Withdrawal from Membership)
If a member wishes to cancel his/her membership, the member must complete the cancellation procedure himself/herself. The membership will be cancelled upon completion of the prescribed withdrawal procedures.
Article 5 (Loss of Membership and Indemnity Obligations)
- The Company may revoke a member's membership if the member has made a false declaration when applying for membership, if the member has failed to pay for mail-order sales, or if the Company has any other reason to deem the member unsuitable.
- If a member commits any of the following acts, the member shall be liable for damages incurred by the Company as a result.
(1) Unauthorized use of membership number and password
(2)Interfering with the Company's business by accessing the website, falsifying information, sending harmful computer programs to the website, etc.
(3)infringing on the intellectual property rights of the products handled by the Company; or
Article 6 (Handling of Member Information)
- In principle, the Company will not disclose member information to third parties without the prior consent of the member. However, the Company may disclose membership information and other customer information without the prior consent of the member in the following cases
(1) When disclosure is required by law
(2) When the Company deems it necessary to protect the Company's rights, interests, reputation, etc.
- Member information is managed by the Company in accordance with the Company's "Approach to Personal Information Protection. The Company may use member information for the purpose of providing services to members, improving service content, promoting the use of services, and ensuring the sound and smooth operation of services.
- The Company may provide information (including advertisements) to members via e-mail newsletters and other methods. If a member does not wish to receive such information, he/she may notify the Company in accordance with the Company's specified method and the Company will cease providing such information. However, the provision of information necessary for the operation of the service cannot be suspended at the request of a member.
Article 7 (Prohibited Items)
When using the Service, members are prohibited from engaging in any of the following acts
- Injuring the rights, interests, or reputation of the Company or any third party
- Engage in any conduct that may adversely affect the physical or mental health of young people, or that is otherwise offensive to public order and morals.
- Engaging in any conduct that may cause inconvenience or discomfort to other users or third parties.
- Entering false information.
- Sending or posting harmful computer programs, e-mails, etc.
- Unauthorized access to our servers or other computers
- Lending or transferring your password to a third party, or sharing your password with a third party
- Do anything else that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 8 (Suspension or Discontinuation of Service, etc.)
- In order to keep the Service in good working condition, we may suspend all or part of the Service without notice in any of the following cases
(1) When necessary for routine or emergency maintenance of the system
(2) When the system is overloaded
(3) When system operation becomes difficult due to fire, power outage, sabotage by third parties, etc.
(4)When we deem it necessary to suspend the system for other reasons.
Article 9 (Change or Discontinuation of Service)
The Company may, at its discretion, change or discontinue the service, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice.
Article 10 (Disclaimer)
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by system interruption, delay, discontinuation, or loss of data due to communication line or computer failure, damage caused by unauthorized access to data, or any other damage caused to members in connection with the Company's services.
- The Company does not guarantee that e-mail content sent from the Company's web pages, servers, domains, etc. will be free of computer viruses or other harmful content.
Article 11 (Revision of this Agreement)
The Company may revise these Terms and Conditions at its discretion, and may also establish supplemental terms and conditions to supplement these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "Supplemental Terms and Conditions"). Revisions or supplements to the Terms shall become effective when the revised Terms or Supplemental Terms are posted on the Company's designated website. In this case, members shall be subject to the revised or supplemented Terms and Conditions.
Article 12 (Governing Law, Court of Jurisdiction)
In the event of any dispute arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions, the district court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company's head office shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction of the first instance.